Small Engine/Diesel/Auto Mechanic
Ideal Landscaping Inc. is searching for an experienced and dedicated Small Engine Mechanic who can also perform minor repairs and service to work trucks and diesel equipment.
- Valid Driver's License with good DMV record.
- Must own tools and testing equipment.
- Experience with repair/maintenance on gasoline and diesel residential lawn tractors, commercial landscape equipment and compact tractors.
- Experience with diagnosis and repair of cutting and deck issues.
- Experience with 2 cycle equipment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and in an efficient manner.
- Maintains and keeps equipment used for landscaping production.
- Completes preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles, such as oil changes, tune ups, brakes, tire maintenance, wheel balancing and filters replacement.
- Complies with vehicle state requirements.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Responds to routine service and emergency calls.
- Assists and serves as a back up to other facilities.
- Full Time (40hours) position up to 55 hours a week.
- Monday thru Friday - work on Saturday as needed.
- Overtime available during peak season or as needed.
- Hourly pay rate depending on experience with benefits package.
Please submit resume when responding.