About: Employment Opportunities
Landscape Maintenance Laborer
As a Landscape Maintenance Laborer, you will be part of the team responsible for quality commercial and residential maintenance. This is a full time, year round position pertaining to the many aspects of the industry including, but not limited to:
- Pruning trees/shrubs
- Mowing and Trimming
- Blowing/leaf-debris clean up
- Supervised irrigation maintenance/service
The team member we are looking for will:
- Have experience in landscape maintenance.
- Be able to operate/utilize a variety of landscape maintenance equipment/tools.
- Have reliable transportation to and from Ideal Landscaping headquarters located in Holly Springs NC.
- Be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Present yourself in a clean and polite manner.
- Be able to work with a diverse group as a team.
- Be dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Be able to pass any required background check and drug test.
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Program Matching
- Opportunities for growth and management
- Overtime pay after 40 hours/wk