About: Employment Opportunities
Landscape Maintenance Laborer
As a Landscape Maintenance Laborer, you will be part of the team responsible for quality commercial and residential maintenance.
This is a full time, year round position pertaining to the many aspects of the industry including, but not limited to:
- Pruning trees/shrubs
- Mowing and Trimming
- Blowing/leaf-debris clean up
- Supervised irrigation maintenance/service
The team member we are looking for will:
- Have experience in landscape maintenance.
- Be able to operate/utilize a variety of landscape maintenance equipment/tools.
- Have reliable transportation to and from Ideal Landscaping headquarters located in Holly Springs NC.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to bend and stoop on a continuous basis.
- Be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Be able to work around bees, poison ivy, pollen, thorns and other environmental risks.
- Wear all company provided safety equipment.
- Present yourself in a clean and polite manner.
- Be able to work with a diverse group as a team.
- Be dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Follow all safety protocol and procedures.
- Be able to pass any required background check and drug test.