Landscape & Irrigation Install Foreman
As a Landscape & Irrigation Install Foreman, you will lead and work alongside a crew responsible for commercial and/or high end residential landscape/irrigation installation. This is a full time, year round position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising an Install crew of 2 to 6 team members.
- Installation of plantings, hardscapes, irrigation, other various landscaping projects.
- Loading and unloading heavy equipment and planting materials from trucks/trailers safely.
- Planning, coordinating, and collecting equipment/materials each day to perform the tasks at hand.
- Completing required daily field reports, timesheets, and scheduling.
- Following up with projects & tasks with supervisor.
- Enforcing all safety protocol and procedures.
- Maintaining on site communications with team members, clients, contractors and/or subcontractors in a professional polite manner.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Supervisory experience
- Commercial landscape experience
- Knowledge and experience working with irrigation systems and installing 2 wire systems
- Possess a valid NC Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Be able to pass any required drug test or background check
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement Program Matching
- Company events and training opportunities
- $22.00-$28.00 per hour DOE